UDIA announces the winners of the UDIA National Awards for Excellence 2023
Last night in Perth WA, UDIA National announced the winners of the UDIA National Awards for Excellence.
The winners were crowned at a Gala Dinner at the UDIA National Congress 2023 and demonstrated the very best that Australia’s urban development industry has to offer.
“This year, I was proud to see the winners from each state recognised for their ability to innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace and reflect the outstanding individual qualities present in our membership,” said Maxwell Shifman, UDIA National President.
We congratulate the 2023 UDIA National Awards for Excellence Winners in the 16 categories for their extraordinary efforts and exceptional achievements:
- Women In Leadership – Michele Adair – CEO, Housing Trust – NSW
- Young Leaders – Rachel Ezzard – Development Manager, Stockland WA
- Diversity in Development – Lendlease
- High Density Development – TreeHouse by Aria, by Aria Property Group – QLD
- Residential Development – Catherine Park Estate, by Harrington Estates and The Fairfax Group – NSW
- Social & Community Infrastructure – Activating Reservoir Reserves for healthy communities, by SA Water – SA
- Small Scale Development – Park Terraces by Celsius Developments – WA
- Masterplanned Communities – Harmony by AVID Property Group – QLD
- Affordable Housing – Daily St by Otello – SA
- Award for Design – Sofitel Adelaide – by Palumbo Group – SA
- Urban Renewal – Midtown Centre by AsheMorgan & DMain Corporation -QLD
- Seniors Living – Rosewood West Perth by Rosewood Care Group – WA
- Award for Marketing – Altura – West Village by Sekisui House Australia – QLD
- Medium Density Development – Parkridge Noosa by Altum Property Group – QLD
- Award for Sustainability – Nightingale Ballarat by Hygge Property with Nightingale Housing VIC
- The Project of the Year Award – Harmony by AVID Property Group – QLD
The National Awards for Excellence is highly regarded across our industry, and judging the entries is a process which takes a great deal of time and dedication.
“I want to give special mention to our national project judges, Nicola Smith, Cam Shephard, Nicole Woodrow, Amy Conti, Col Dutton, Ian Walker, David Martin, Linda Walsh, Peter Sherrie who volunteered their time and expertise to do the difficult job of evaluating the ‘best of the best’ from each state,” added Mr Shifman.
We offer all the winners our sincere congratulations.
Deanna Lane | National Media & Communications Manager | 0416 295 898 | firstname.lastname@example.org