UDIA Celebrates the best of the best in our industry in the UDIA National Awards for Excellence 2022.
Tonight, at the prestigious UDIA National Awards for Excellence 2022, we recognised and celebrated the very best that Australia’s urban development industry has to offer.
The 2022 Awards comprised nominees from across Australia who had each proven their ability to innovate and adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace and reflect the outstanding individual qualities present in our membership.
“All our finalists demonstrated the attributes of what is special about new development, and I am delighted to announce the 2022 UDIA National Awards for Excellence Winners in the 15 categories for their extraordinary efforts and exceptional achievements,” said Maxwell Shifman, UDIA National President.
- Women In Leadership – Diane Jones – PTW Architects – NSW
- Young Leaders – Renee Gumina – Cedar Woods – WA
- Diversity in Development – Mirvac – QLD
- High Density Development – The Standard by Aria – QLD
- Residential Development – Putney Hill by Frasers Property Australia – NSW
- Social & Community Infrastructure – Whyalla Circular Jetty Project by City of Whyalla – SA
- Small Scale Development – The Abbey by Traders in Purple & AJH+
- Environmental Excellence – Roe Highway Logistics Park by Hesperia – WA
- Masterplanned Development – Gledswood Hills by Sekisui House Australia – NSW
- Affordable Development – Station St, Fairfield Social Housing Redevelopment by Union Housing Ltd – VIC
- Design Excellence – Nautilus at the Waterfront, Shell Cove by Shellharbour City Council and Frasers Property Australia – NSW
- Urban Renewal – Pivot City by Hamilton Group VIC
- Seniors Living – Gaynes Park by Life Care – SA
- Marketing Excellence – Portman o the Park by Mirvac and Landcom – NSW
- Medium Density Development – Drift by Mosaic by Mosaic Property Group QLD
The National Awards for Excellence is highly regarded across our industry, and judging the entries is a process which takes a great deal of time and dedication.
“I want to give special mention to our national project judges, Nicola Smith, Cameron Shephard, Nicole Woodrow, Ian Walker, Amy Conti, Linda Walsh, Peter Sherrie, David Martin, Col Dutton, and Vanessa Pearson who volunteered their time and expertise to do the difficult job of evaluating the ‘best of the best’ from each state,” added Mr Shifman.
We wish all the winners our sincere congratulations.
Deanna Lane | National Media & Communications Manager | 0416 295 898 | email@example.com