The UDIA National Young Leader’s Award for Excellence acknowledges and promotes the positive contribution young property professionals make to the property industry.
UDIA encourages young professionals across all disciplines of the development industry from both the public and private sectors to enter, including developers, contractors, consultants and those involved in property services.
To be eligible for this Award, applicants must have a minimum of five years’ experience in the development industry or an associated industry and be 35 years of age or under.
Nominees must –
1. Provide their career overview detailing professional achievements
2. Provide their Career development goals for the next 5 years and an identified pathway to achieve these.
3. Give reasons why they should be chosen as the 2020 Young Professional of the Year.
4. Provide examples of their leadership qualities and indicate how they have demonstrated these qualities throughout their career.
5. Describe how they are a role model for other professionals.
6. Detail positive contributions and innovations that they have made to their organisation and the development industry above and beyond their job role.
7. Provide a professional reference supporting the submission.
8. Provide a personal reference supporting the submission.
Thank you to all of those who submitted an entry in the 2020 Young Leaders Award. Winners will be announced soon.