Women in Leadership
The Women in Leadership Award acknowledges and promotes the positive contribution of women to the development industry in Australia. UDIA National encourages professionals from across all disciplines of the development industry, from both the public and private sectors, to enter including developers, contractors, consultants and those involved in property services.
The awards recognise outstanding women working at mid to senior levels within the development industry and acknowledge their achievements.
Nominees demonstrate leadership ability within an organisation or within the development industry as a whole, and during the process provide examples in which they have introduced innovations into their workplace, the industry or in relation to a specific project.
They also demonstrate how they have had a positive influence, acting as a mentor or role model for more junior professionals.
To be eligible for this Award, applicants must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the development industry or an associated industry and must be a current member of UDIA State organisation (includes company membership).
- Provide their career overview, detailing professional achievements.
- Provide their career development goals for the next 5 years and an identified pathway to achieve these.
- Give reasons why they should be chosen as the Women in Leadership Award recipient.
- Provide examples of their leadership qualities and indicate how they have demonstrated these qualities throughout their career.
- Describe how they are a role model for other professionals.
- Detail positive contributions and innovations that they have made to their organisation and the development industry above and beyond their job role.
- Provide a professional reference supporting their submission.
- Provide a personal reference supporting their submission.